Well I can certainly sleep better these days knowing that I replaced a very vital piece of equipment! The bilge pump is replaced with minimal cuts, swearing and abrasions! Hopefully this will be a reflection of future repairs, hahahahahaha!
Next item on the punch list will be the battery bank. We will be replacing all our batteries and upgrading them to AGM. These babies weigh about 70# each so we will wait until the weather cools down before tackling this project. Looking forward to more blood and swearing.
Marie and I have decided that because our vessel has some serious oxidation, we are going to haul her and do a complete detail of her. We have decided we are going to ceramic coat her as well. Before and after pictures will follow. Probably looking at early December! As much as I am not looking forward to this we are excited about the end result.